International Business Parcel is a contract-based service tailored for companies and sole traders, covering the B2B and B2C segment.
International Business Parcels can be posted by legal or natural persons engaged in a registered business activity for B2B and B2C segment.
International Business Parcel service is available for the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Montenegro, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Croatia, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Canada, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Great Britain and the USA.
Size and Weight Restrictions
International Business Parcels can weigh up to 30kg and measure up to 150cm for any one dimension or 300cm for the sum of the length and the greatest circumference measured in a direction other than that of length.
Prohibition of posting applies to any parcel
- Having deficient or improper packaging. An appropriate box or packaging matching the nature of the contents must be used.
- Containing the following valuables: gold, precious stones, jewellery, money, coins, documents and all sorts of securities, precious antiques and works of art.
- Containing dangerous items which may cause damage to other parcels, equipment and personnel dealing with parcels (toxics, combustible and similar substances, explosives, ammunition, armour etc.) during the handling.
- Containing fragile and breakable items.
- Containing live animals, highly perishable products, temperature sensitive substances, narcotics.
- Containing food products, pressurized containers and lighters.
International Business Parcels are insured against loss or damage of the parcel contents up to the value declared on the Dispatch Note or the enclosed invoice, i.e. to the amount of the actual damage which may not exceed 4,200.00 EUR.